Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Which brings me to mention what great fun I had playing games with Fatin, Firah and Liy yesterday. Albeit a mere 2 hours + lunch together, it was one of the best catch-up sessions I've had. With a lot, a lot of laughter. I was afraid that my idea of going there would end up having lots of cricket sounds and that my friends would think of it as a lame idea but they seemed happy in the end. And that made me happy. That gaming session we had actually left me looking forward to more with them. At least we now have something fun, sort of purposeful yet cheap to do instead of just meeting aimlessly, having lunch, bitch and go home. =)
Plus, my makeover with ZA was mediocre. -_-" Should have gotten one from M.A.C. for the Hello Kitty line. =( Oh well. Next time then.
JB trip with the family + the boyfriend was fantasticles. Sorry Malaysians, but I love taking advantage of the exchange rate of our Dollar and your Ringgit. (but hey, at least we help to boost your economy, so there's a perk) I mean how on earth could you get two seafood platters from Manhattan Fish Market + 2 Coffees (at 95 sen, mind you!) and 3 bottomless soft drinks at approx RM129? That actually equates to about SGD55. And fyi, just ONE seafood platter for two at the MFM outlets here is already $29.90.
And yes, it is cheaper than the one at Fish n Co. (Generally nicer too.)
And to top it all off,
Happy belated 57th sayang.
A little slower than the rest of my schoolmates, but I feel liberated. And I have approximately less than a month. Til school starts a lonely semester for me.
Labels: 23rd, girlfriends
X O X O; 12:43 pm